jeudi 20 octobre 2011

It's all about Shapes and Values

Last weekend I was in a 2 days masterclass with the awesome, the fantastic, the brilliant Dice Tsutsumi ! ( You have to check his amazing work here : www.simplestroke.com ) So of course, it was very interesting, very refreshing, and worked like a kick in the ass on me. Also, here is my new hobby : working on composition, lights and simple values.  They are my kryptonite, but also the key to do better stuff !
Here are some of my work, if you are interested in.
( clichés from 'Saving Private Ryan', 'Into the Wild', 'Mythomania' and 'Harry, un ami qui vous veut du bien')








Stay tuned !

PS: Also, I added my website, my etsy shop and my inPRNT shop on the right high corner, don't forget to check them !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire